Saturday, November 24, 2012

Intro


After reading many others talk about the Knicks meltdown against the Houston Rockets I have decided to create a blog in which I talk about my views of the New York Knicks. I have seen this team succeed and fail over the years. The 12-13' edition is off to a great start since they do not have All-Star PF Amar'e Stoudemire, and one of the best young SGs Iman Shumpert. Both are out with injury and once they return we should get to see the best the Knicks have to offer.

(Iman Shumpert)

On Monday I will recap the first ever New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets game as well as preview the rest of the Knicks' week. Every Sunday I will break the the games that took place during the previous days. Each week we will have a "Knick of the Week" and discuss the upcoming week. Thanks for reading, and I am looking foward to see what is to come. #knickstape

No comments:

Post a Comment